Sunday, April 1, 2007

A Quick Little Intro

Hi everyone...to those reading, most of you will probably fall upon this as Mets Fans. The past few months I've read many different blogs & enjoying seeing other people's opinions and views of the Mets and baseball in general. I've been a fan of the Blue and Orange for as long as I can remember, as it was my grandfather who planted the seed. My days may only date back to the late 80s of this organization...but I've seen enough to see the peaks and valleys of these Mets over the course of time. Although I can't get out there & hit balls out of the park, baseball is easily my biggest passion. Hopefully as a fellow fan you'll enjoy the blog. Feel free to comment & have some friendly banter. I'm going to try to keep my blog updated frequently with Mets news, as well as other things around the major leagues. Enjoy kids...and here's to a fabulous 2007 season.

No comments: