Saturday, June 9, 2007

10 Things I Learned at Shea

Apologies for no posts this past week. I was in NYC and was able to catch Wednesday night game against the Phils. For living out of the area, I've been fortunate to see quite a few games at Shea the past two seasons. This last trip was a little different. It was an enlightening night (tongue in cheek here) to say the least. I share with you the 10 things I learned Wednesday evening.
1. When David Newhan has a double and a webgem, you are in for a long night.
2. If you get the chance to sit in the Picnic Area before Shea closes, do not pass it up.
3. Paul LoDuca is soooo slow.
4. Carlos Delgado is even slower.
5. I guarantee that David Wright will hit a HR every single game AFTER the one I was at. Grr.
6. A trivia question regarding Moises Alou's favorite vacation spot in not funny right now.
7. Chanting "EN-DY CHAVEZ!" doesn't work like the Jose chant.
8. Tengo un centurion negro. Professor Reyes never gets old.
9. Jimmy Rollins loves playing the Mets.
10. Mr. Met makes me feel like a 5 year old and I love it.

No comments: