Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mental Health Day

I was all prepared for a post today, but I'm going to save it for now. I need a mental health day; a day away from the Mets and all things baseball. I suggest you do the same. I have listened to far too many Mets fans ready to jump off the ledge, especially the last three days. I can admit to being your prototypical glass half-empty person, but I believe in the Mets. I believe someday I'll be able to watch this team win a World Series, pitch a no-hitter, and all the other things I've been eluded as a fan. The Mets have played terrible baseball the past few days, but when David says it's a test of their character, that rings true for us as well. So when things get bad, take a mental health day. Tomorrow we need a refreshed crowd, especially if I have to stare at Roger Clemens for 6 innings.

No comments: