Saturday, June 23, 2007

Open Letter to the Mets

Dear NY Mets,
For the upcoming week, I will be out of town for work and will be deprived of all things Mets. There will be no Gary, Keith, and Ron; no quick peeks at mets.com; no metsblog gossip. Needless to say, it will be a long week for me.

It would be nice if I could come back home to see you managed to get a few wins, maybe even a series or two. A few good pitching performances and a bounceback from the Carlos-es would be a nice addition as well. If Mike Pelfrey gets the start next Friday, I hope the kid gets it together. If the gods of baseball could also assist in giving the Braves & Phillies a few losses, it would be a successful week.

I will admit I will be a little bitter if I watched 3 weeks of lackluster baseball, only to be rewarded by great baseball and no access to it; but worse things could happen. Get me to October guys and I'll hold no grudges.

Thanks for your cooperation! Let's Go Mets!
Steph

*To those who may be reading along, I apologize in advance for a week without any updates. I will get back on track when I return. Have a great week!!

No comments: