Friday, September 21, 2007

UGHHHH

Good god. Can they put a solid effort on the field on back to back nights? NO. This is getting a little ridiculous. Okay I'm lying, ridiculous was a month ago. While Wagner is nursing back spasms and feeding his alpacas, I'm tossing my TV out the window because my left toe could be more effective out of the pen.

Don't the Mets understand that it is not easy to function as a normal human being while they continue to roll over for the East to keep running over us? Have they watched a highlight of the Phillies? Do they not see that they are driven to win this thing? They've displayed 15 times the heart this Mets team has...and I hate this Phillies, but it's the truth. Today I was breathing...tonight I need the oxygen mask again. Hell, why don't we just find some absurd way to let the Braves back in the race at this point. Lead's back to 1.5, the magic number will probably stay at 9 for another week, and I've concluded that no Mets blogger can make any coherent sense on their blog right now. I almost dread each game now and believe that the Mets could have a 27 run lead and still find a way to cough it up. Ghajghkjagdkjagkdlih!

No comments: