Monday, August 20, 2007

Busy Week Ahead

Monday off days are usually re-coop days for me. A day of no Mets as you know if you're a reader. This Monday is a little different as I'm heading to the city to catch the Mets this Tues. (if the rain holds out) & Wed.

As some of you may know, I'm returning to school this fall to pursue my master's in sports management full time. It's more than overwhelming despite the fact that I've only been out of school a year. Hopefully this year will go by incredibly fast and I can be done with school one and for all.

With the move & school starting, I'm sure my Mets time this week and next will be a bit limited. Hence the last minute effort to get to Shea before the craziness begins. A road trip to Philly may also be in the works, but we'll see how this week goes. I'll do my best to keep this updated daily, but if I slack off a bit, don't worry. I'll be back in full force once everything settles down. Thanks everyone!

No comments: